Contact Person : Ada Zhu
Phone Number : +86-13510786044
WhatsApp : +8613510786044
October 13, 2021
Today I would like to introduce a Showmate.
This is a important handtool Power tester Power Z. I Know this tool at 2015, as one of my customer come to me and show me this tool. I tried it is good and very convenient. It’s basically a digital multimeter with various USB ports to plug and test different USB cables or ports. Especially when you are at show, you found a good product and you can test it and found out the electronic performance quick. I have used few different Brands, POWER Z is the best for me.
The POWER-Z is a compact professional USB power tester with a beautiful 1-inch OLED display. It can be used to evaluate the voltage, current, and ripple of chargers, power banks, phones, tablets, notebooks and more. It supports PD, QC2.0, QC3.0 protocols with manual detection and trigger function. It even comes with an Apple MFI caable identification feature (for reference only). With custom PC software, it is built for power engineers and electronic enthusiasts.
For its KM001 model , it is equiped dual Type C and one USB A port. With this, i can test almost everything.
- 1.0" 128*64 full color OLED screen, 2 USB-A ports (IN & OUT), 2 Type-C ports (IN & OUT), 1 micro USB port for PC connection, 3 navigation buttons.
- Electrical characteristics: 0.1-24V 0.0001V 0-5A 0.001A,(0.1%+- 2d), Standby Current 3mA (at DC 5V).
- Fast charge trigger supports QC2.0-5V/9V/12V/20V, QC3.0, PD2.0, PD3.0 with PPS (Programmable Power Supply), Apple 2.4A, Samsung AFC, Huawei FCP/SCP.
- Easy to use PC software and CSV file export. Offline curve recording with 5 datasets, 2560 data points per set. Programmable recording rate, record start/stop threshold. Curves can be uploaded to PC software for further analysis.
- Apple MFI cable identification test (for reference only). 180-days warranty. Downloadable user manual and software at ChargerLAB official website.
Enter Your Message